[AKB48] 28th Single - UZA Performance & Partial Tracklist

AKB48 28th Single - UZA
AKB48 Performed their 28th Single for the first time at the Janken Tournament 2012. They said that it was like Beginner but I thought that Beginner is the better than this.  Specially because Acchan was there  Well, we'll see how AKB will go through this years because of the 'changes' that happened. Below are the Senbatsu Members in this Single:
[1st Row: Centers]
Oshima Yuko
Matsui Jurina
[2nd Row]
Kashiwagi Yuki
Watanabe Mayu
Miyawaki Sakura
Shimazaki Haruka
Watanabe Miyuki
Takahashi Minami
[3rd Row]
Yokoyama Yui
Minegishi Minami
Sashihara Rino
Yamamoto Sayaka
Kojima Haruna
Shinoda Mariko
Matsui Rena
Itano Tomomi
Partial Tracklist: CD:
1.UZA
2.Tsugi no Season (次のSeason) / Undergirls
3.
Type A: Title TBA 1 / New Team A
Type K: Title TBA 2 / New Team K
Type B: Title TBA 3 / New Team B
4~6. off-vocals

DVD:
1. UZA Music Video
2. USA Music Video -Dance ver.-
3. Tsugi no Season Music Video
4. 
Type A: Title TBA 1 Music Video
Type K: Title TBA 2 Music Video
Type B: Title TBA 3 Music Video
5. Gingham Check Music Video ~Takahashi Eiki ver.~



Earlier, when I was in school, I said to my friend that if Yuko became the center in this Single, I'll definitely buy it but ............ I don't know why I felt that I don't want to buy it anymore . I just enjoyed seeing my Oshi's in this single but I can't feel the song. There's something wrong but I don't know what it is. I can hear Kpop tunes and .......... that's it, it's just I can't feel it. I can't explain why >.<
We'll see on the following days if I'll change my mind. I should buy Acchan's PB first 













Yuko looked so COOOOL~ and also Takamina 
I really like how they danced. Woah! Sugoii! What a great dancers 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...