[AKB48] 29th Single Janken Tournament 2012

AKB48 29th Single Janken Tournament 2012 (12.09.18)

Setlist:
    01. overture
    02. 28th Single Song: UZA (Senbatsu: Oshima Y., Matsui J., Miyawaki, Shimazaki, Watanabe Mi., Minegishi, Yokoyama, Sashihara, Yamamoto S., Kojima, Shinoda, Matsui R., Kashiwagi, Itano, Takahashi Mi., Watanabe Ma.)
    03. Ue Kara Mariko (Shinoda Mariko solo opening, rest of senbatsu join her later)
    04. Gingham Check



29th Single Senbatsu
Winner: Shimazaki Haruka
Best2: Nito Moeno
Best4: Uchida Mayumi, Yokoyama Yui
Best8: Uchida Mayumi, Shinoda Mariko, Nakamura Mariko, Abe Maria
Best16: Itano Tomomi, Kimoto Kanon, Umeda Ayaka, Maeda Ami, Nakata Chisato, Ueno Kasumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsubara Natsumi
The rest details can be found here: Everyday48 or AKB WrapUp or TokyoHive


All the things that I want was happened today 
I didn't have a chance to watch the whole show because I came home late PLUS our internet connection sucks  so I decided to just tune in on twitter updates 

I bet for Mariko-sama, Nyannyan, Tomochin, Takahashi Japan, Yuko, Mayuyu and Paruru~!
At first, I thought Mariko-sama will be the center again BUT Nito Moeno stopped her! tsk >.< then when the final match between Nito Moeno and Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) came, I was like "Oh my!! Good luck Paruru!". After a few minutes of waiting, the Janken started again and Viola! Paruru won!! I had a big smile when I read it and always saying "Yattaaaaaa~"
But I don't know why the others doesn't want her to be the winner. :\ Is there any problem with her? :\ Yeah I like her but I still don't know everything about her (not like Acchan, OM, I miss her again >.<)

Anyway, I felt fine when Takamina, Yuko (my Niban) and Mayuyu (my Sanban) wasn't able to get in the senbatsu BUT my Nyan-nyan!! The heck! What happened?! For the first time, she's not in the Janken Single! She lost her senbatsu streak but it's okay, at least she had a moment with Yuko  Oh my!! My KojiYuu~!  Fangirling and OTP radar went wild again 



Nyan-nyan, why so kawaii?  You're rank in my Oshi list is getting higher 


Here are some of the pictures about this event:

 Ikemen!! Woah!! Sae, why so handsome?  

 This is what I like the most >.< I like Miichan's shirt. When I saw this, I thought she's being a supportive little sister to her Oneechan 

I like Takamina's hair  She looks so cute and beautiful 


You can check this channel to watch the Janken Tournament 2012:
For more Pictures:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...