[AKB48] Tokyo Dome Concert DVD Announced





DVD Release: 12.11.28
Blu-ray: 12.12.19


Normal Retailers:
- Special Box: 7 discs + 132P Booklet + 5 Pictures (Limited Edition includes 12 extra pictures) [ DVD: 18,900 / Blu-ray: 21,900 ]
- Single Collection: 1 disc + 1 Picture [ DVD: 2,980Y / Blu-ray: 3,980Y ]

AKB Shop exclusive:
Individual Concerts: details TBA [ DVD: 5,980Y / Blu-ray: 6,980Y ]

Details: http://akb48-dvdcatalog.com/tokyodome2012/

Pre-order now at CDJapan:
-DVD Special Box (Limited)
-DVD Special Box (Regular)
-DVD Single Selection

-Blu-ray Special Box (Limited)
-Blu-ray Special Box (Regular)
-Blu-ray Single Selection




I've been waiting for this  This is a MUST BUY item but of course, this is too expensive and I don't know when I can buy this  I listened to audio streaming of this concert and every song, announcements etc. really excites me, specially the performance of my Atsumina and KojiYuu 

I'll save money for this after buying their 28th Single UZA and Acchan's Photobook >.<

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...