Maeda Atsuko to star in a Horror Movie



It is now confirmed that former AKB48 Ace Member, Maeda Atsuko will have or will be a cast in a upcoming horror movie which is entitled, "Kuroyuri Danchi". It is said to be in theaters on May 2013 and directed by the famous director of The Ring Series: Hideo Nakata.

Maeda will be with Hiroki Narimiya as lead cast.


Source: Eiga


OM~! My Acchan :"> She's more on movies now. I'm so happy for her :">
If I'm not mistaken, she still have a movie with a Chinese actor, but because of the Japan-China relationship status now, I think it's a bit delayed but it's not cancelled (?)

More movies, more dramas etc. for Acchan. It's the only thing that can make Acchan wota alive! 
oh and also blog updates. hoho! 

2 comments:

  1. i like your blog because my oshi is Acchan too...

    I wait for the next post about Acchan...

    for all the posts about acchan I say,,
    arigatou gozaimasu....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...