[Random] Oshima Yuko's Blog Post: We Got Married

Original Entry: http://ameblo.jp/oshima-y/entry-11371747469.html


For this week's edition of Shuupure

(Which has completely come to a close (´・_・`) ), 

Kojima Haruna-san and Oshima Yuko-san 

Got married  







Now I wonder, 
Who'll be catching our bouquet~??


I've never been to a wedding, 
So I've never seen
A bouquet toss, na mean? 

And on top of that, 
I've never caught a bouquet, either (´・_・`) 

I wanna try catching a bouquet~ ϵ( 'Θ' )϶


If Kojima-san ever got married, 
I am so calling up a wedding for her, na mean? (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) 

But before then, 
Kojiyuu will be having a honeymoon next, ai~ght? 

I am so looking forward to that 

Credits: Blog48



Once again, my KojiYuu strikes again  I'll wait for that honeymoon *nosebleed*  Kyaaaa~! I can't control myself again. I really love this couple  Please marry for real! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...