[AKB48] Anime AKB0048 + 2 Soloist


AKB48's anime series "AKB0048" will air their second season 'Next Stage' next year on 5th day of January. Their first season aired from April to July every Sunday. This is will unfold speedy action scenes as well as powered up live scenes.






AKB48's Team A, Kasai Tomomi announced that she will make her solo debut under Nippon Crown during the JRA's (Japan Racing Association) 'Kasai Project' event. She will also have her solo debut live during the Japan Cup this November 25th at Tokyo Keibajo. Kasai stated, "A solo debut was my dream because I'm used to a large number of people, I get nervous when I appear alone on variety shows. When it comes to singing, I think I'm going to be even more nervous but this is my dream, so I want to enjoy it"
Kasai wasn't able to record her single but she said that she already read the lyrics and it's fitted for her.
(This also include a release of her Photobook & CM )

Source: Oricon


It has been announced before that the Former Team B Captain, Kashiwagi Yuki will have her solo debut single last November 11 during the "King Records presents August 29th Release 27th Maxi Single Gingham Check Nationwide Handshake Event AKB48 Matsuri powered by Kami TV". And now, it was announced that it will be released on February 6, 2013 under her independent label 'YukiRing' which will be established under Avex Entertainment.
Her single will also be used on her drama starting in January.

Source: TokyoHive

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...