Maeda Atsuko as Best Actress in TAMA awards

 

Like what stated before, Maeda Atsuko won the Best Up and Coming Actress in TAMA Awards for her movie Kueki Ressha. Now, 11.23 she attended its ceremony that held in Tama City, Tokyo wearing not just a beautiful red dress and black high heels but also her stunning smile and showing gorgeous beauty. She also received a loud cheer from her fans saying "Congratulations!" at the venue.

"I am happy to receive this award" then she added "In the future, I want to do roles that will impress everyone. I want to challenge myself (or rather challenge a lot of things). Please look forward to it"

When someone asked, "What are your plans and aspirations for the future?" she answered "I would love to appear more on films. Please look forward for my next film that will be released next year"



More Images:
From her Twitter
 


 

1 comment:

  1. well done...
    after met taylor swift, now acchan won the best up coming actress....
    i'm very glad and proud for you acchan...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...