[Hey! Say! JUMP] Yamada Ryosuke's Solo Debut


Note: This will be the very first non-AKB related post *lol* Since I also like HSJ XD



The most popular member of Hey! Say! JUMPYamada Ryosuke will have his Solo Debut. The song was entitled "Mystery Virgin"and it will be used as the main theme song of his new drama (NTV's drama SP) "Kindaichi Case Files: Hong Kong Kowloon Tresure Murder Case" where he will be a high school detective. The lyrics of the song has a mysterious atmosphere, a drifting dance number and it's really match with the drama.

"I'm glad I can do this in such a memorable occasion, though this has always been something in my dreams, I'm overjoyed" -Yamada

His debut performance as a solo artist will be held in NTV's music festival "Best Artist 2012" that will  broadcast on the 28th day of November. The single will be released on January 9, next year.

Credits: AramaTheyDidn't

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...