[AKB48] Takahashi Minami's 1st Solo Single



On their last Tokyo Dome Concert, it was announced that the General Manager of AKB48, Takahashi Minami will have a Solo Debut. It is set to release under the NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS this coming spring 2013. Even though the title is still untitled, it is set to be the opening theme song of Fuji TV's upcoming drama "Saki" starring Nakama Yukie. The drama will be aired on January 8. It is said that the song will be dramatic and emotional rock ballad.

She stated, "It is time for my dream to be a solo singer that I have wished for a long time to come true. I know this would not have been possible without the fans who have trusted, and waited for me. Thank you very much. Though I feel little anxious that AKB48 members are not around me, I would like to put my all into the song, so my heart would reach to all of you"

Akimoto Yasushi commented, "Takamina has been leading the AKB48 group while encouraging the members that ‘your effort never goes unrewarded.’ Now it’s time to prove it by your own self as the general manager. Alright Takamina. We are ready for your solo debut"

Source: ModelPress

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...