[AKB48] 30th Single at Kayou-Kyoku



Here's a preview of their 30th Single "So Long" on today's Kayou Kyoku :)



I really like the song but ..... the center/s -.- I thought Yuuchan will be one of it but when I saw the first part, it's Mayu followed by Jurina and Paru. It's not that I don't like them but ........ err! the wrong for me is I expect it too much -.-

Well, I think this is better for the group. Since Acchan graduated, the group should have the next center to represent them. I think Aki-P is readying the young members for it and if they will make Yuuchan to be the center for the future singles, a deja vu will occur if she will announce her graduation.

Now, I'm ready if she will announce her graduation soon :) But of course, I will feel sad for it and ......
Please Yuuchan, stay a little more longer for Nyan-nyan XD If my oshis will graduate, I can now see what will happen to me in this addiction. I might end up going back to my JE Boys .. XD

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, please, not JE Boys! They are awkward when posing topless! >.<

    Anonymous Cave Person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer paruru to be a center
    paruru looks like acchan ...
    paruru can not express her feelings well .. paruru also not good at MC ... and paruru's hairstyle also looks like acchan ...n_n
    so I prefer paruru to be the next center ...

    but ACCHAN still THE ABSOLUTE CENTER forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can't handle that position at this time .. Maybe Aki-P is still training her or she needs more experience plus Mayu and Jurina are still in the group ..
      She can't beat those girls xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...