[AKB48] Minegishi Minami was demoted to Kenkyuusei due to her scandal


Due to her recent scandal that Shukan Bunshun published, Minegishi Minami "Miichan" was demoted to Kenkyuusei or a research student according to AKB48's official blog and her video was also uploaded on the group's official Youtube Channel.

From Togasaki Tomonobu's G+:

"This is regarding Minami Minegishi’s scandal that was reported on a weekly magazine that was released today. We decided what her punishment will be and so, I want to take this opportunity to inform the fans about it.
We had decided to demote Minami Minegishi to become a member of team Trainee as her punishment for causing nuisance to the fans because of this scandal. This demotion will take effect on February 1, 2013.
Moreover, we will give more information about her schedule as soon as details have been decided.
This is a sudden announcement, and I apologize to all the fans. Please keep giving your support to AKB48.
AKB48 Theater General Manager, Tomonobu Togasaki
Minami Minegishi has a message to the fans, and you can watch it on AKB48’s Official YouTube Channel."

Video Translation:

"I’m Minegishi Minami from Umeda team B of AKB48.
I’m very sorry to have caused enormous worry to members, fans, staffs, my families and a lot of other people with the article in the weekly magazine that is published today.

As the 1st generation member of AKB48, the group that has formed in 2005, it’s my responsibility to always behave as a good role model to juniors. I deeply regret what I did this time. It was a thoughtless deed and I was completely lacking self-awareness as a senior member.

My brain blanked out and I’m still unable to figure out what to do, what I can do. But after I saw the magazine a little ago, I couldn’t help but doing something. And I decided to shave my head without consulting any member or staff at my agency.

Although I don’t think I would be forgiven by doing this, the first thing that I went through my head was that “I don’t want to leave AKB48.”

This is a place where my dear members, who I spent my blossom of youth together, are. And it’s unimaginable to even think about leaving the group where I’m with so many wonderful and sweet fans.
I understand it’s wishful thinking, but if it’s possible, I would like to still be AKB48′s Minegishi Minami.
This is all my fault.
I’m truly sorry.
I will leave my hereafter to the hands of Akimoto-sensei and management.
Though I haven’t been able to tidy my mind up, but I just wanted to tell my current feeling to you.
Thank you so much for listening to me."



To support Miichan, some of her fellow AKB and non-AKB members commented and did something.

Mariko Shinoda said on her twitter "ミーコニックも大好き( *`ω´)" (Miikonikku mo daisuki - I also like Miikonikku)
Though she didn't say Miichan's name directly, it is easily understood by the fans that she was referring to Miichan.

From Kojima Haruna's twitter "大丈夫だよ!可愛い妹です" (Daijoubu dayo! Kawaii imouto desu - Its alright! Little sister is cute!)
another indirect message to Miichan from Nyan-nyan.

From Maeda Atsuko's twitter, "みいちゃんは大切な家族 なにがあっても味方です。" (Miichan is important like a family. I'm on her side no matter what)

Miichan's impersonator, Kaoru who guested on the last Request Hour 2013 also shaved his hair to support her.

Sources: ModelPress | Oricon | AKB48 Official Blog | AKB48WrapUp





THIS IS REALLY DEPRESSING!!!! WHEN I CAME BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL, THIS IS THE FIRST POST THAT I SAW WHEN I OPENED MY FB ACCOUNT!! I .. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS -.-
I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE OUR PROJECT BECAUSE I CAN'T FOCUS PROPERLY -.-

I HOPE THIS WILL NOT AFFECT no3b. I HOPE THEY WILL STILL INCLUDE MIICHAN AS A MEMBER. I HOPE SHE WILL GAIN HER POSITION AS A REGULAR MEMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. GANBATTE MIICHAN! >.<

IF ONLY WE CAN VOTE FOR A KENKYUUSEI ON THE NECT ELECTION, I'LL SURELY VOTE FOR HER! I STILL WANT HER TO BE PART OF THE SENBATSU BUT OF COURSE, SADLY, SHE STILL NEEDS TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT SHE DID.

ALL IN ALL, YOU STILL HAVE MY RESPECTS MY DEAR GACHAPIN! GANBATTE! WE WILL STILL SUPPORT YOU! >.< REMEMBER THAT WE'RE STILL HERE FOR YOU. IF ONLY WE CAN PUT BUNSHUN ON FIRE, WE'LL DO IT SO THEY WILL STOP TARGETING THE OTHER MEMBERS FOR ANOTHER SCANDAL >.<



We'll wait for this hair Miichan! Goodluck >.<

Check out her last blog update before the said scandal: http://ameblo.jp/no3b-official/entry-11458421136.html#cbox

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Acchan still provide support to Miichan..
    I'll also continue to support miichan because miichan is AKB48's member who has promoted the sister group from my country, JKT48.
    Ganbatte!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...